Alright, let's set up a slightly more complicated but useful campaign.
- Click at the Campaigns interface
- Choose the Campaign name, Traffic source and the Cost model
- Click on the Path1 line to open the interface of your default rotation
We recommend using the default rotation as a fallback for security reasons. Traffic which does not match with your Flow rules will end up here. If you don't have your own Fallback link or you don't want to monetize such traffic, simply set www.google.com offer here.
- Now click on the button and add all conditions which your offer requires with Add condition option
- Click on the Path1 or New path under your Rule line and add your offer
- Click to save the settings and generate the tracking link.