There are a few different methods, of entering Values and Conditions for your paths.
1) When you are looking to set a rule for specific County, Region, City, Language, Device type, Browser, OS or Connection type, just start typing - Trackerry will suggest you a Name/Value which you can chose. Once you click on it, this condition has been chosen.
2) When you are looking to enter a Var1-Var10 value, Referrer or ISP value, type a value and press "enter" to make the input. Please note that there are two possible ways to enter the value:
а. Type 12345 for var1 - any var1 which would include 12345 (f.e. a12345, 123456, 12345_123_1234) will be active under this condition
b. Type a exact value for var1 by entering "12345" - in such case, only var1 which would be equal to 12345 will be active under this condition.
c. You can also set a Var/Referrer rule, and leave it empty.
Lets also consider, what this would mean for "IS/IS not" conditions:
- IS - value "123". This rule will be active when this variable=123
- IS NOT - value "123". This rule will be active, if the passed variable is not equal to 123.
- IS - value empty. This rule will be active, if any value will be passed with this variable. In case you don't receive any value, this rule wont be active. (F.e. you set a rule for IS + Referrer - in case you receive a referrer, the rule will be active, in case the impression doesn't have a referrer - this rule wont be active). Note: You can use this to pass moderation at your Traffic sources, and/or hide your LPs.
- IS NOT - value empty. This rule will be active if no/empty value have been passed with this variable.
3) Time targeting - Choose the related time slots (UTC+0), to target specific week- and day-parting.
4) IP Targeting - you have 3 possibilities to enter a value to target specific IP/IP ranges
126.96.36.199 - targeting exact IP
1.1.1.* - Mask (any number instead of * will be included in this targeting)
188.8.131.52/32 - Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 - IP range